Sometimes still considered 'work' that is not useful and useless....
Laughter, this one activity is sometimes still considered 'work' that is not useful and not useful for some people. However, behind laughing it turns out some things that are beneficial to health that we have not known. Some of the benefits of laughing include the following:
1. Laughter can reduce pain or pain. In addition laughter can also boost immunity. Well, if so laugh can also called Analgetik and Stimulan. This theory is the result of research from Rosemary Cogan from Texas Tech University.
2. Laughing out loud is very beneficial for healthy people. Laughter can shake the abdominal muscles, chest, shoulders, and breathing, thus making the body as if it were jogging in place. After laughing the body feels relaxed and calm, just as if it had been exercising.
Laughter train diaphragm piston, heart, lungs, stomach, also help expel foreign substances from the respiratory tract. Laughter is also very powerful to relieve headaches, lumbago, and depression. This theory is the result of research from Dr. William Foy from Stanford University.
3. Laughter can reduce the circulation of two hormones in the body, namely epinephrine and cortisol that block the healing process of disease. This theory is the result of research from Dr. Lee Berk, an immunologist from Loma Linda University in California, USA.
4. Laughter will move the inside of the body, activate the endocrine system thus encouraging the healing of a disease. Laughter will brainilize the brain to produce certain hormones that will eventually trigger the release of endorphins (pain killers) produced by the body.
This theory is the result of research from Dr. William Frey, biochemist and director of the Dry Eye and Tears Research Center in Mineapolis, USA.
5. Laughter can help the elderly to stay young and young people stay young, and strengthen the relationship between family members. If so anti-aging drugs can not sell. This theory is the result of research from Prof. Dr. Lucille Namehow, an expert on aging from Connecticut, USA.
Not bad the benefits of laughing for us ??
The author's message there are two:
First, Laugh before laughing is forbidden, but do not ever laugh yourself.
Second, Laugh as necessary, do not overdo it, because everything that is excessive is not good.
Have you laughed today?